Manager - Business Services
Our client is looking for an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant who has a number of years Post Qualification Experience. The Practice is a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants whose clients include international organisations, HNWI's and entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses.
Your Manager role will be to supervise a team (many of whom are active studying ACA, ACCA and AAT) and you will be responsible to:
- Work closely with the team to review work and assist in the personal development of each individual
- Prepare and review management accounts
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Regular client liaison including on-site meetings
- Be happy to meet with clients both in the office and in London as the needs of the clients' arise
- Be involved in the recruitment and training of staff
About you - You will be fully conversant with UK GAAP, IFRS and all relevant statutory requirements. You will have gained your accounting experience working in Practice and working with some sizeable clients and be comfortable to supervise more junior team members and liaise directly with clients.
Location and package - The role is based in Leatherhead and is commutable from Wimbledon, Sutton, Epsom, Leatherhead, Chessington, Kingston, Weybridge, Cobham, Clapham and Croydon.
The role is based in stunning offices which are close to mainline stations and an excellent corporate benefits package is offered for this Manager position.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment agency and business. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale