Project ManagerRole Summary
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Christchurch as a Project Manager.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with delivering to a schedule and managing reviews according to process, whilst being able to adapt and change, alter, or even repeat processes due to changing customer requirements, and dealing with ambiguity.Key Responsibilities
Key skills & qualifications
- Manage cross functional bid team, monitoring progress and cost
- Production of high standard project management documentation; WBS, OBS, RAM, SOW, integrated bid schedule
- Co-ordination of all elements of LCM including appropriate tailoring
- Support the management of the campaign room
- Production and delivery of the Bid Management Plan and the Bid Status Review pack
- Management of the proposal process, through response deliverables, story boards, requirements management and configuration control
- Supports win theme activities
- Leads all aspects of the planning and execution of the overall proposal and proposal development plan
- Leads and manages the Bid Team through all the proposal development activities
- Ensures RFP requirements are identified and addressed determines appropriate Proposal document structure and conducts storyboard activities. Supports win theme development activities.
- Leads and manages the section and volume through all of the Capture activities. This includes managing to budget, delivery against milestones, quality of pricing and written text.
- In coordination with the Capture Manager, selects reviewers and schedules/organises Pink and Red reviews to assure Proposal quality and compliance, together with consistency across the Proposal and associated plans and review material.
- Supports any re-submission or clarification activities through to contract award.
- Manages the development of strategic marketing material.
- Plans, appropriately tailors and uses relevant processes, including LCM reviews and approvals
- Supports the development and deployment of functional learning and development e.g. Business Winning Developing You (BWDY)
What we're looking for in you
- Project management and leading teams
- Project management techniques and tools
- Working to defined and structured lifecycle processes with formal gate reviews and a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- Understands the approach and governance of campaigns and bid
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision making and leadership
- Export compliance
- Configuration management
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to adapt and tailor strategy in line with emerging opportunites
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Working to quality standards and qualifications, AS9100 desirable
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.MUST HAVE UK FULL SC CLEARANCELocation
: £46.72 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94657413