Collections - Late Arrears
Upto £30k salary plus bonus & benefits
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a fast-growing motor finance company who are recruiting for a Collections Advisor on their Late Arrears team.
- Work with customers, some who may be vulnerable or facing difficult circumstances to recover late arrears via telephone, email and written communication.
- Set fair, appropriate and realistic repayment plans, liaising with colleagues to ensure any customer concerns are addressed.
- Liaise with customers who fail to meet repayment arrangements and investigate the issues.
- Adhere to all regulations, guidelines and procedures.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience within a regulated financial environment.
- Prior experience within a collections role would obviously be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the car or finance sectors would be ideal.
Based in the city centre, this is a great opportunity to join an exciting company as it goes from strength to strength. With a competitive salary & bonus, generous pension and other fun perks from paid volunteer days, various social events and a training plan to ensure you will progress your career. You will work 1 in 3 Saturdays in an office with on-site parking, close to all public transport as well as cycle to work schemes or electric car leasing.
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.