Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals into Non-Clinical and Clinical positions Nationwide. Our healthcare client based in Durham is currently hiring for an Assistant Corporate Performance Manager to join their team remotely, on a temporary basis, expected to last until March 2022. Job title:
Assistant Corporate Performance Manager Band:
Remote (Please Note:
There will be an expectation to work on-site in Durham
if ever required)Job type:
Temporary Duration of assignment:
Expected to last until end of March 2022, however, potentially may be longer (depending on the needs of service) Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week | Monday - Fridays, 9am - 5pm each day Start date:
ASAPHourly pay rate:
Overview of key responsibilities:
- £17.50 - £18.00 PAYE DOE
- £19.00- £19.50 PAYE Holiday Inclusive DOE
- £21.00 - £21.50 Umbrella DOE
Person specification/key skills:
- Support the development and delivery of performance reports across all levels within the organisation, which caters to providing adult mental health and learning disabilities services.
- Undertake complex analysis or performance data to identify benchmarked performance and trends.
- Work directly with managers and clinicians to ensure processes are in place which provides the Trust Board appropriate assurances on the delivery of its key external and internal performance targets.
- Collate data from a variety of sources which will involve direct communication and liaison with managers and clinicians.
- Provide quality, comprehensive and professional performance management advice and support throughout organisation
- Support services and directorates with designing and managing a range of complex performance systems
- Support retention of business and constructive stakeholder relationships by providing regular reports on performance to commissioners and partners
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Corporate Performance Manager/Corporate Performance Manager (preferably, within the NHS, Private Healthcare or Public Sector)
- Experience developing and delivering various performance reports across an organisation (preferably gained within the NHS, Private Healthcare or Public Sector)
- Proven ability analysing performance data to identity performance and trends
- Excellent conversational and influential skills - with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders (including managers and clinicians)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well independently and within a team
- Competent usage of MS Office Application skills i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
To commence employment as an Assistant Corporate Performance Manager via Your World Healthcare, if successful; you must be fully registered and compliant via Your World Healthcare in the first instance. To become compliant, you will need to:
- Complete full work registration via Your World Healthcare (prior to commencing employment)
- Hold a clean valid enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months or a valid DBS currently registered with the update service (if held by a third party). If you do not yet hold a clean valid enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months or a valid certification of a DBS registered with the update service (with photographic evidence of this) - you will be required to apply for a new DBS as part of your application via Your World Healthcare. This can be applied as part of the full work registration process.
- Provide a minimum of 2x professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.
If you meet all the above requirements, are happy to work virtually/from home on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week from 9am - 5pm Monday - Fridays (with the expectation that you may be required to attend our clients site based in Durham) and can commit to a temporary assignment expected to last until the end of March 2022, then please do click apply now