We're currently recruiting for an experienced management accountant to join an established SME based in Birmingham. This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys variety, from everything transactional up to trial balance. Working in a small team, you will be independent in your role liaising with senior members of the team to ensure reporting and posting is completed to deadline.
The ideal person for this position will be experienced in all areas of the job description and be able to hit the ground running, this is not a developmental role.
This position is full time office based in Birmingham paying up to £28k per annum.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Cash book
- Bank Payments
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset register
- VAT Reconciliation & Returns
- Daily and monthly accounting reconciliations
- Daily Bank Reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier and Customer statement reconciliations
- Nominal ledger reconciliation and review
- Month-end close down including journal entries
- Produce preliminary management information for internal review.
- Assisting with audit queries
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.