One of NonStop's clients is looking for a Senior Buyer to join their team on a 6 months assignment, with a view to an extension. The offices are based in multiple locations including London, York, Derby as well as the Cambridgeshire area.
Working from home flexibility will be offered as well!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to progress with their career in Procurement while gaining valuable experience within the Public Sector.
- Procurement experience within a Public Sector setting
- Knowledge of Public Sector OJU processes.
- Utilities regulations experience
- Tender review experience
- Experience within the rail/construction industry would be a plus
- WFH flexibility will be provided (2 days/week in the office): Working from home will give you the opportunity to spend some time on yourself - family/hobbies/work or on your future personal accomplishments!
- Career progression - having work experience in the public sector will make it easier for you to get future jobs in various government departments. Therefore you will be able to apply your skills within various industries and get different life experiences !
We are currently interviewing, but still accepting applications. If you are interested send across your CV today!
To apply for this position or ask more questions about it get in touch with Dorina Bucur at NonStop Consulting.