MAA Recruitment is looking for a Registered Nurse to work for a Nursing home in Birmingham
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, 36hrs PW! 08:00AM - 20:00pm, No Sundays or Bank holidays and PAID BREAKS!
You will be working alongside an excellent support team.
What you'll be doing:
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met
* Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
* Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
What we're looking for:
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good time management
* Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
* Registration with NMC
Salary is highly competitive and based on experience.
For more information about this job please call MAA Recruitment
All applications are strictly confidential