Finance Manager - VC backed SaaS scaleup Remote 1 st / Hybrid working model (WFH + London office) £55k/£60k basic
Talentedge are proud to be exclusively working with a VC backed SaaS scaleup (c110 heads across UK & US offices) who work with Tier 1 globally recognised consumer brands and media agencies. Currently experiencing rapid scale, they are in the process of setting up a European office as well as being in the early stages of their next funding round.
Reporting into an experienced & very impressive CFO, you will be responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day finance processes run smoothly and for the production of accurate financial information. Key responsibilities to include:
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts (GBP / USD)
- Preparation of internal and external reports, including materials for the annual audit, asset register, balance sheet reconciliations, month end journals and supporting cash forecasting
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition treatment of SaaS contracts
- Support on budgeting, forecasting & planning
- Overseeing transactional finance (AP & AR), prepared by a Management Accountant
- Contribute to the design and roll out of scalable processes
- Qualified accountant with tech sector experience (software is advantageous however non-essential)
- Experience of working within a management accounting function
- Strong Excel skills with exposure to Xero & wider ecosystem of apps
- Commercially minded with a can-do, "roll your sleeves up" attitude
If you're excited at the prospect of joining a high growth organisation where no two days will be the same, please get in touch ASAP.