My client are an established whole of market Mortgage Broker who are looking to add to their case management team. The business have ambitious, but realistic growth plans, and are looking to grow their Residential and Buy-to-Let division.
This role comes with great progression opportunities, with the scope to take up a leadership position down the line. The client pay salaries up to £25,000, with a generous monthly bonus system in place.Duties for the Mortgage Case Manager
Skills required for the Mortgage Case Manager
- Effectively manage a pipeline of first charge mortgage applications through to completion
- Fully review new cases where customers have responded after point of sale to accurately underwrite the case in accordance with the lenders criteria.
- Correspond both written and verbally with the customer throughout the process, informing them of the requirements, keeping them updated, and guiding them through the process.
- Instruct all necessary valuation reports, and review upon receipt, and request and review any further reports required - e.g., coal mining reports
- Undertake all calls and underwrite with adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate and build relationships with all relevant parties - e.g., customers, lenders, surveyors
- Update, obtain and maintain all related systems with data, notes and tasks.
- Refer cases to lender where they might be slightly outside of criteria Fully package all submissions to the lender for completion.
- After the initial review, process the case and undertake all necessary administration work, at the same time as following underwriting guidelines through the process.
- 2 years' experience in a Mortgage Case Manager role
- Strong FCA regulation knowledge and exposure
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and longevity throughout career
- Strong educational background
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
If you are interested and would like more information then please contact Tom at JWA Recruitment