Data Architect - Finance SystemsBirmingham£75-80k + Package
An experienced Data Architect is required to join a leading global client to support their portfolio of change and digital transformation programme.
The successful candidate will have a focus on finance systems, working to develop the data architecture for the project portfolio and working with teams to ensure a seamless design is delivered.
You'll already have a proven background as a Data Architect with expertise in finance systems and have a passion for all things data!
To be considered you'll need:-
- Extensive experience as a Data Architect
- Proven knowledge of financial applications
- Expertise in data migrations and ETL processes
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Excellent knowledge of data definitions, models and dictionaries to support the education of the programme and business teams
- A proven track record of delivering within the project environment preferably within a multi-project programme
- Demonstrable experience in data mapping and migration techniques, able to explain the process and make recommendations on ways of working based on review and understanding of scenario
- Demonstrable experience in production of data artefacts to support project and programme outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
If you're an experienced Data Architect looking for a new challenge within a global market specialist then apply today for immediate consideration.