Flexible working hours
Hybrid working model
Up to £26,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant? Are you looking for a career with progression guaranteed? Are you AAT qualified or currently studying?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be working with an up and coming, one of a kind business based in central Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for seeing the entire finance function through, from start to finish. The business can offer a warm and friendly team,competitive salary and a progressive career path.
· To cover general credit control duties including liaising with customers to resolve any queries, chasing overdue invoices weekly and reporting any accounts of concern.
· Using Sage 50 Accounts to reconcile supplier statements, making payments and issuing remittance advice.
· Assisting the Finance Manager with running monthly payroll.
· Month end duties including reconciliations.
· Maintaining the electronic filing systems
· Calculating, entering and advise of customer rebates
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.