Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Sneior Finance Analyst
for a 6
month contract based in Swindon.Purpose of the Role:
Working on a Project role, looking at spend with NBS suppliers and doing models based on that data to provide that information back to NBS stakeholders to help understand the commercials of the project. You will be responsible for:
What we require from the candidate:
- Creating charts, tables and graphs to allow them to present data in an effective format
- Analysing financial reports, including data on income and expenditure and market performance
- Interpreting information about yield, price, risk, stability and other factors that contribute to a company's viability
- Monitoring industry news and developments to identify potential investment opportunities and minimise risk
- Maintaining a working knowledge of their industry using trusted sources such as trade bodies, industry experts, government agencies and other corporate developments.
- Comparing stock performances for their industry and using them to make predictions
- Creating financial models and using them to recommend investment, expansion, cost-cutting ideas or revenue growth streams
- Reviewing company accounts
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical approach.
- Pragmatic and delivery focused
- Able to work independently to tackle complex problems
- An ability to present and communicate analysis in both a technical and non-technical way
- Able to work collaboratively to design reports to be built by systems experts.
- Experience with excel and complex data sets
Some experience in financial services and working in a Finance or Risk role
IR35 Status: This role has been assessed as inside of IR35.If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of Off Payroll working. Any rate quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such, the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business