We are now working with a very successful credit investor, which is part of a larger private equity investment group. They invest in high yield bonds, leveraged loans and other subinvestment grade debt which is traded on public markets.
They are now looking to add an ''Associate'' level credit Investment professional to their London team.
The role will focus on the following:
• Conduct independent, fundamental analysis of investment opportunities
• Create historical and projected financial models
• Provide both top-down and bottom-up valuations of Credit and Credit-related products (loans, bonds, structured credits, etc)
• Produce and communicate internal reports, investment memos, and proposals for internal review and investment decisions
Applicants will have a background as follows:
- credit analysts with asset management firms
- leveraged finance professionals
- restructuring advisors
- high yield analysts
- ACAs with debt advisory and restructuring backgrounds.