Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a role within a new sector?
Due to continued growth and demand, REED Education are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join their team!
Education and Health Care are closely linked sectors with many members of staff making the transition into supporting schools. This rewarding, hands on career comes with no weekend or evening work.
Schools require Healthcare Assistants to support them within a Teaching Assistant position. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working 1:1 or with a small group of children, to provide critical assistance with their emotional, social and educational development.
This position does not require any experience within education.
The ideal candidate for this role;
- Will be caring and a calming influence
- Will have experience caring for vulnerable people and be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to caring
- Will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- Have an interest in child development
- Have the ability to build rapport and tailor your approach to the needs of the child
- Will be a team player as well as have the ability to work alone
- Generous pay rates between £10.00 - £15.00 per hour depending on experience
- Support from a Google Rated 5* Agency
- Flexible locations and hours
- Save £ on exclusive discounts through the REED Reward Hub - 100s of online and high street retail stores to pick from
- Free CPD training
- On the job training can be provided for roles
This is a rewarding career supporting children within Primary Schools. REED Education have a number of positions available to support children. Whether you're looking for a permanent, full time role or ad-hoc supply, then we would love to hear from you!
If you're interested in our role or would like more information click 'APPLY NOW'
REED Education are committed to safeguarding; successful candidates are required to complete reference checks and DBS checks.