Are you an Accountant who is looking for a new challenge?
If so, we have an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding business in a newly created role supporting the finance team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire as part of their exponential growth plans. Initially starting on a 6/12 month contract basis, there is a high possibility that this will become a permanent role at the end of this time.
Working for a client in the scientific sector, who are undertaking a period of immense growth, this is a varied role which includes the following duties:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for 5 companies within the UK and EMEA region
- Ensuring accurate calculation and posting of all items to the ledger
- Carrying out monthly control account reconciliations across all companies
- Maintain details of property leases, overseeing accounting and payment of property rent, rates and service charges
- Support the team with providing information for the annual audit
- Working with stakeholders across the business to obtain information
- Support with the implementation of a new ERP system
- Assist in identifying and implementing opportunities to streamline process and to develop internal controls
- Other adhoc duties
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Part/Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven track record of producing accounts in a multi company environment in similar SME business
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- IT Literate, ideally with experience of an ERP system (Oracle Netsuite), Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Team player with a flexible attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at the start of their journey, where your ideas will be listened to, and where you can stamp your mark on your role and the development of processes and procedures.