My client, a leading Tech Firm is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their expanding team. The company has recently expanded across the UK and are looking to double their growth in the next 18 months.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering on a number of projects within a fast-paced company going through the next phase of growth.
- As a key contact between the business and the finance team, you'll spend significant time building relationships with department heads providing financial planning and commercial analytical support.
- Produce monthly cashflow forecast.
- Produce a quarterly reforecast.
- Support the annual budget processes in designing a challenging, but realistic plan for the business that also accounts for the interdependencies within the company. Update the annual budget model in the process.
- Take part in creating monthly summary presentations to top management and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of internal dashboards.
- Support Global FP&A team with updating quarterly models, rolling monthly forecasts and ad hoc analysis.
- Support accounting team on querying results and variance analysis.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and business partnering to non-finance directors.
Candidates will also be a Qualified ACA/CIMA with previous experience in Analytics.