Join this boutique professional service organisation where the culture, clients and cutting-edge technology all support working from the office, home or a mix of both.
Utilise your qualifications (ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent) and experience in a complex, advisory focused role where you will work with UK, US and International clients with high brand recognition and exciting growth based challenges and manage and mentor an exceptional team and work closely with dynamic Partners.
In addition to managing large complex audits you will be involved in due diligence assignments, advisory and project based work.
This opportunity will support the career growth of a Big 4 ACA, seeking a more personal and connected role or an ambitious mid-tier audit manager wanting to develop their technical work and size of clients. Individuals seeking to return to an advisory audit environment from industry or the equally challenging profession of parenting are welcome.
- Work with Big 4 type clients without the Big 4 culture - UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS
- Utilise your experience and qualifications across Audit, Advisory and Due Diligence
- Manage and develop a dedicated team of part qualified auditors
- Progress your career to Director in through a defined promotion path
- Work from home, an office, or a mix of both
- Enjoy an above market rate salary and package
Paul Card Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering Accountancy, Finance and Credit Management appointments. From entry to Director and Executive level, we provide permanent, contract, interim and temporary staffing solutions.
In addition, our Public Practice & Specialist Markets division supports Accountancy Firms and Financial Services organisations based in the North East and Southern Homes Counties.
We typically recruit Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, and Insolvency roles Also, Analysts, Accountants, Financial Controllers and Directors