Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide throughout the UK at a rapid pace in order to support thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment. We have fantastic opportunities for a dedicated and driven individual to join our company as a Contracts Manager.
This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK's economic recovery and heading our brand new AEB (Adult Education Budget) funding in Sheffield.Location:
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per annum Hours:
Full-timeImmediate StartRole Requirements:
What we offer:
- To work with and support senior colleagues in embedding an effective mobilisation and contract management process through allocation and planning of resource and support.
- Manage a portfolio of contracts across multiple sites ensuring a standardised and quality focused operation which meets and exceeds operational and financial performance requirements.
- Lead and manage the AEB programme in Sheffield, with full accountability to deliver to customer (Department for Work and Pensions - DWP) and budgetary expectations.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators set by DWP for delivery of the AEB contract in the advertised geographical area.
- To take responsibility for distilling the delivery model and planning implementation and go-live as required under the terms of the contract
- Wide range of benefits
- Simply-health cash back plan
- Company incentives
- Your birthday off every year
- Travel expenses paid
- A rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners
If this role sounds like the next step in your career and you would like to be a part of Go Train's growing success and expansion, then we would love to hear from you. Register your interest in this role with an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications 18th August 2021