Commercial Manager (CM038)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: Provide commercial and contractual advice and support to the business to minimise ADS/ADSL's risk and maximise the commercial position. Have a thorough understanding of the PFI Contract and offer commercial advice on its interpretation.
* Participate in negotiations and interactions with the Customer and suppliers. Be point of contact for the Customer and the business on commercial issues.
* Develop, implement and maintain commercial processes and procedures that meet the business needs.
* Provide commercial and legal support as required to business development, major works, and the contractual change/ compensation event processes. Including the preparation of commercial responses for bids and proposals.
* Responsibility for collating information and drafting responses to change requests.
Experience & Skills required:
* A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Commercial Manager preferably in PFI and/or public sector outsourced outcomes-based contracts.
* Experience of developing and delivering commercial strategy with strong business acumen and excellent negotiations skills.
* Commercial awareness across all business operations coupled with financial acumen.
* A comprehensive understanding of commercial and contract law.
Closing Date: 26 September 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.