Currently recruiting on a temporary basis for a full time IT Support Manager, working 36 hours per week.
The role is to provide a comprehensive and robust IT Support Service, you will be responsible for the operation of the IT Service Helpdesk and for the day to day line management of the IT Support Technicians.
- Provide a professional IT Support Service
- Provide and manage the centralised Helpdesk Facility and ensure that requests are resolved to high standards and in accordance with agreed time-scales / SLAs
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the IT Support Technicians, ensure they are kept motivated and are working as effectively as possible
- Log, actively respond to and where possible resolve issues
- Ensure that any new installations and the on-going maintenance of existing IT equipment is kept to the highest standard
- Liaise and work with 3rd party vendors in order to resolve hardware and software issues
- Experience of working in an IT Support Service Environment
- Experience managing a Team or have Team Leadership experience
- Ability to explain technical processes
- Experience with Active Directory and can support Microsoft programmes