We have a fantastic opportunity at one of our Academies based in Luton for a Director of PE.
The school is a sporting academy with state of the art facilities.The successful candidate should:
They can offer you:
- Have a clear vision for both the development of sporting excellence in the school and the participation by pupils of all abilities in sporting activities for enjoyment, health and lifelong engagement.
- Be an inspirational and reflective practitioner with an infectious enthusiasm for Physical Education. As a reflective practitioner they will be continually looking to develop their practice through collaboration, experimentation and hard work.
- Continually strive to improve the practice and procedures within the faculty and to contribute fully to the strategic direction of the school through participation within the school.
- Be passionate and tenacious in enhancing the quality of education within the faculty.
- Secure the highest standards of pupil achievement across the faculty by implementing appropriate monitoring, tracking and intervention measures and supporting the team in carrying them out.
- Very able, passionate, highly motivated and industrious students
- A long history of sporting excellence and commitment to supporting a busy Physical Education department
- A strong, highly qualified team
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- An environment which promotes innovation
MPS/UPS & TLR 1a £36,961 - £49,895 (depending on experience and previous success)
- closing date 12pm 11th Oct