Here at Future Education we are currently working with a School within the Dartford area for a Deputy Nursery Manger term time only on a permanent basis.
school is located in Dartford, with great transport links nearby and parking facilities on site for all staff.Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working within an early years setting
- Up to date knowledge and clear understanding of the requirements in EYFS
- Experience of planning within the EFYS curriculum
- Willingness to attend meetings and training appropriate to the role
- Experience of working with children with additional needs
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in childcare and education or equivalent
Future Education started as a passion project by a former headteacher, so we have a genuine passion for teachers and being run by a family of teachers we understand what it is like to be in your shoes, so endeavour to make your experience a good one. Our dedicated team go the extra mile to make sure you can rely on us for ongoing support.
If this opportunity is for you, please apply ASAP and if you would like to know more information, please contact Courteney at Future Education.