Job Title: In Store Cleaning Manager- Retail Supermarket Store
Location: Clipbush Lane, Fakenham NR21 8SWHourly Rate: 30 hours a week and £11.00 per hour = Annual Salary of £17,160
Our client is a national Facilities Management Company and is actively recruiting for an In-Store Cleaning Manager for a Large Retail Supermarket store in Fakenham NR21 8SW.
The role is permanent and is for 30 hours a week. The role will be working 6 days out of 7 per week. Role would be usually working Monday-Saturday with Sunday off.
The hours for the role will be mainly early morning starts which will be 5:00am starts and finishing at 10:00am . So, candidates must be able to get to the store for 5.00am.
The In Store Cleaning Manager will be looking after a team of cleaners in a fast paced and demanding retail supermarket environment.
- Responsibility for the effective management of cleaning services with a retail supermarket store, control labour, chemical and equipment orders, cleaning standards
- Perform weekly audit with the client to company targets and remedial action to be taken on any areas for improvement
- To recruit colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
- To lead, motivate and train staff
- To adhere at all times to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations and ensure all appropriate documentation is maintained to ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed in respect of all employees
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in Cleaning Management ideally within a fast-paced retail environment or have been a cleaning supervisor and looking for next step into a management role.
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment. In return our client offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident dealing with people, both employees and client, be able to adapt to changing environments and cope well under pressure. They are also looking for people with management experience and are happy to consider people with supervisory experience of staff, payroll and rotas.
Our Client is looking for a manager who is prepared to be hands-on and clean with the team as and when required.
Please only apply for the role if you are happy to work 30 hours a week, 6 days out of 7 every week and are ok with the hourly rate of £11.00 and can do early morning starts and the get to the store for 5.00am.
Ideal candidates will drive and have their own vehicle but our client is happy to consider candidates that do not drive but live very local to the store in Fakenham NR21 8SW.
An immediate start is available and they will look to interview ASAP
To apply please submit CV in the strictest of confidence to Andrew Bridges
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED