Brooke Harrison Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a major organisation based in the North West looking for a Case Manager to support a busy and successful Equity release team!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Case Manager to take the next step in their career joining a brilliant management team whilst having the opportunity to grow and progress.
As a Case Manager you will be responsible for;
- After the initial review, process the case and undertake all necessary administration work, at the same time as following lender guidelines through the process
- Correspond both written and verbally with the customer throughout the process, informing them of the requirements, keeping them updated, and guiding them through the process
- Request all required information from third parties - e.g. mortgage companies, management companies, solicitors, accountants, surveyors
- Undertake all calls and underwrite with adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Communicate and build relationships with all relevant parties - e.g. customers, lenders, surveyors, solicitors
- Update, obtain and maintain all related systems with data, notes and tasks
- Build and maintain knowledge base to ensure competency is met and targets are reached
As a Case Manager you will need :
- Ability to use written and verbal communication appropriately.
- Confident in building relationships on the telephone displaying an excellent telephone manner
- Experience in fast paced working environments
If you feel you fit the above criteria and want to work in a fun and fast paced environment and work towards gaining progression! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 5 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.