Our Branch Managers have an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, and personality, complemented by their strong desire to learn. Setting exceptional standards and ensuring that the customer is at the heart of every decision.Roles as a Retail manager:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Lead by example when serving customers and dealing with enquiries, maintaining a friendly, professional manner and ensuring the retail store is delivering the highest standard of customer care.
- Be responsible for the planning and efficient day to day running of the retail store including planning the team rota so that the shop is well-staffed 7 days a week
- Ensure the shop is commercially merchandised to an agreed layout to maximise sales
- Be accountable for the stock control and ensure appropriate stock levels are met, including managing stock deliveries and carrying out stock takes
- Monitor financial success against targets and KPIs
- Oversee shop security
- Assist with the delivery of the brand and converting visits into support, to contribute to the RSPB's Saving Nature Strategy.
- Work with the wider team at Leighton Moss to maximise opportunities for increased sales as well as supporting the other departments in the team
- Retail and people management experience from a commercial and customer focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing targets, setting goals and an enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and experience.
- A real passion for service and customers along with an eye for detail and design.