Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced bus drivers for rail replacement work within London. This is a flexible opportunity and you chose when you work. You are not committed to any set number of shifts throughout the year, and you can pick up work as and when you are available.
Successful candidate will have Double Decker bus experience within London and hold a current PCV and CPC licence.
You have the option of being paid as a PAYE employee or through an Umbrella company. Rail Replacement Driver Job Highlights
Umbrella Assignment Rate -
- Immediate start
- Weekend work
- Can work as many hours as you wish
- Over ground and Underground line routes
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
- Weekdays - £18.24 per hour
- Weekends - £19.87 per hour
- Bank Holidays - £20.85 per hour
(PAYE options available)Rail Replacement Driver Job Requirements
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- Two years bus driving experience required
- One year London Double Decker Bus driving experience required
- Knowledge of London's routes is an asset
- Living within a commutable distance
- Good area knowledge and confident in driving within London areas (preferred)
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.