£23,000 - £28,000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
Are you an experienced Paralegal who has prior experience in Property and can demonstrate relevant, practical experience with the ability to adapt to a new role in Commercial Property?
If so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a substantial Real Estate department that could help to take your career to the next level and will allow you to explore different avenues within Property. Tasks will include:
Skills and Experience include:
- Provide legal advice to a range of clients, including the negotiation and drafting of documentation.
- Carrying out in an effective, efficient and timely manner the various stages of legal proceedings with the aim of protecting the interests of the client.
- Assuming responsibility for important elements of the work that are handled by a designated Partner/Associate.
- Operating effectively with clients and their professional and financial advisers.
- Working under the direction of a Partner/Associate and receiving assignments with specified objectives.
- Proactively developing new business opportunities from internal cross-referrals, existing clients and other professionals.
- Management of Client/matter files.
- Meeting agreed targets for chargeable time, fee income generated, billing and fee collection.
If you like the look of this role apply now.
- A sound knowledge of the law requisite for working in a Commercial Property team.
- A strong desire to learn and widen knowledge.
- Ability to act independently to a reasonably high level, but also to work with more experienced Partners, Associates and Fee Earners on more complex and specialised matters.
- Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals.
- Good communication skills in order to explain legal matters clearly to clients.
- Discretion and the ability to respect client confidentiality.
- Solid organisation and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a team and the ability to develop relationships with colleagues.
- Proven attention to detail and drafting skills.
- Adaptable and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Alternatively for more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.