Job Title: Drama LecturerPosition: Part time, temporaryLocation: SunderlandSalary: £20 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting for an experienced Drama Lecturer to deliver BTEC Level 2 and 3 on a part time, evening basis in Sunderland to students aged 16 - 18.The successful Drama Lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications:
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualification or equivalent.
- Appropriate UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE or Certificate in Education.
- Highest level technical qualification in relevant work-related discipline.
- Experience of teaching in Further Education and be familiar with BTEC Level 2 and 3
- DBS registered to the update service
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Drama Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.