LAW Absolute are excited to be working in partnership with a Global Communications Agency based in stunning offices in Central London in their search for a Global Legal Director.THE ROLE:
- Drafting and negotiating on a range of media services, creative content, IT and data contracts.
- Responsibility for legal aspects of pitch responses and client renegotiations.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business to set strategy and policies for managing risk in new and emerging products and services.
- Training and advising the business on risk and compliance.
- Advising on IP and copyright.
- Managing and preventing client litigation.
- Qualified and experienced UK solicitor.
- International experience.
- Media/Advertising contract experience preferable.
- Experienced at new business negotiations.
- Solutions orientated.
- Assertive and well-mannered with clients!
If you have the skills highlighted above and are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please kindly send your CV to Sarah
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.