Practice ManagerNorthamptonshireRemote Hybrid Working - Competitive Salary
Successful law firm seeks experienced Practice Manager to join their team. This position is to conduct the overall management of the firm with aspects of compliance, HR, financial management and health and safety.
The firm is based in Northamptonshire and they require a Practice Manager to facilitate their continued expansion. This position can be offered on a remote working hybrid basis after the introductory phase has been passed.
Generally this is an all-encompassing role, to manage the firm's finances and ensure fee-earners are meeting their KPI's. The role will also include HR and recruitment, legal compliance, administration and facilities management.
Some key aspects are outlined below:
- Ensure that all cheques and monies are banked in accordance with SRA Accounts rules.
- Ensure that all client payment requests are accurate and processed as requested by the fee earning staff, raising any discrepancies / unusual requests with the fee earner.
- Process all invoicing, when requested by the Fee earners / Support staff.
- Ensure that accurate financial records are kept, in a systematic manner.
- Act as the point of contact for all suppliers
- Monitor the infrastructure of the building and ensure that they are maintained, and remedial action taken, where necessary.
The salary for this position is negotiable and dependent on experience, therefore candidates are invited to apply and discuss your individual needs.
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel Isherwood at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.