FM Compliance Manager. Perm. Leeds. Service Provider. £32k. Your new company
You will be working for a large supervisor.Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of the contract is in line with all contractual, company and legislative requirements. The role is key in governance and covering all elements of risk reduction H&S, Security, Operational, contractual, financial and reputational. The compliance manager will monitor, audit and analyse contractual data relating to service delivery to ensure that performance, is as the business and customer expect. The compliance manager will put in place effective arrangements for the provision of robust on-going 1st line assurance and will also work to lead and embed a culture of excellence in regulatory risk and control management within the Contract.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain the integrity and performance of the contract.
- Develop and improve reporting performance, data integrity and accuracy
- Analysis of Data and Information
- Preparation of Reports for Authority, Integrator Management
- Communication with members of the clients business in all areas
- Implement any audit corrective action.
- Prepare for audits as required
- Undertake internal audits of contractual activity
- Monitoring of performance activity investigating trends and reporting on issues
- Monitor and manage any action plans to remediate identified areas of control weakness.
- Participate in regulatory risk governance arrangements to provide specialist input,
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in the delivery of effective risk management and reporting on regulatory compliance.
- Operational systems & technical competency
- Analyzing, Planning and Organizing
- Security Services & Systems knowledge
- Ability to create reports and work with detailed analysis
- H&S IOSH
- Enthusiasm & Drive
- Customer Service Excellence
- Excellent Communication skills
- Quality Awareness
- Desktop IT skills especially Excel / google sheets functionality
- Auditing & Compliance Experience
What you'll get in return
- H&S Performance
- Incident Reporting
- H&S, Fire & Security Assessment accuracy
- Contractual KPI's & SLA's
You will receive a competitive salary of £32000 working for an exceptional company. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.