Orion Group are currently recruiting for a Project Facility Engineer on an initial 12 month contract basis for one of our industry leading clients.
Location: Desford - Mixture of remote and site based
Salary: £24 - £28 per hour (Inside IR35)
As a Mechanical/Electrical Facilities Engineer you will have accountability to manage teams to deliver facility goals and projects, review and make recommendations on new and current equipment, procedures and training requirements.
* Support the facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment
* Working with suppliers and external partners to develop component and system solutions
* Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation
* Prepare documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
* Troubleshoot equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
* Previous experience in equipment specification, diagnostics, systems integration and maintenance coordination
* Experience leading small and large projects
* Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers
* Interpersonal skills to adapt to a diverse group of employees, customers and suppliers
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment desirable.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment