RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
We are currently working in partnership with Hampshire Constabulary on an exciting project. We are offering flexible working & there are both full & part time opportunities available.
Accommodation & evening meal allowances available for candidates that live outside of a commutable distance from Hampshire.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for Investigators to work within the serious sexual offences unit. The role is based in Portsmouth initially on a 6 month contract.
To be considered you will need be a former police officer who has experience of working within public protection, safeguarding or sexual offences unit.
* Carrying out public protection investigations including Rape and Serious Sexual Offences
* Statement taking
* Handling of evidence including CCTV etc.
* Reviewing Third Party records
* Management of unused material in accordance with CPIA and National Disclosure Standards
* Experience of case building and construction and completion of case files
* Ability to work in a fast moving and high risk environment
* Capable and confident when working to time pressure
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer