Protocol are currently working with a higher education academic establishment to take on a Psychology Lecturer on a temporary basis.
* Based in East London.
* This University prides itself on caring for it's students, even offering scholarships to those who lost their jobs during the pandemic.
* Provides classrooms with interactive teaching capabilities.
* Site based.
* Full time & Part time positions available.
* You will be mentoring and supporting personal and professional development.
* You will provide effective academic guidance in the relevant field at all levels.
* You will support the development of students.
The person & qualifications
* You will have a minimum of a Masters degree in any area of Psychology.
* You will be a member of BPS or HCPC.
* Experience teaching in higher education is desirable but not essential.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit...
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion