This position is Head of Fund Operations and Investor Services - Reporting to the COO, and working closely with marketing, sales and the investment desks to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of fund operations and management of investors.
• You will be responsible for the investment of client assets, managing third party custodians, investee companies, external lawyers and HMRC to ensure the flow of client funds meets contractual and regulatory requirements and relevant documentation is issued post-investment
• Liaising with third parties, including receiving agents, registrars and administrators to process investor instructions and resolve queries in a timely manner
• Assist new investee companies through the advance assurance process and post-completion compliance statements
• Membership of the Group Operations Committee responsible for considering and resolving all operational issues facing the business
• Identify opportunities streamlining processes and gaining operational efficiencies
Core Functions of the Role
• Educated to degree level
• 10+ years asset management experience, within operations with prior knowledge in EIS and/or VCT and/or BPR related products.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with strong work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to process develop/improve and change manage within a fund operations environment.
• Strong communicator and good interpersonal skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)