Takes responsibility in playing an integral part of the learning and development provision for Parkdean Resorts operational and Apprenticeship training delivery. Improves park performance through effective, efficient and engaging learning interventions. Builds strong on-park and central support relationships through effective and engaging planning, organisation and communication Delivers specific professional development qualifications including Hospitality, Management, HR, Health and Safety and Kitchens.
* Design, deliver and evaluate engaging commercially focussed training workshops and programmes.
* Embed regular training activities across the business.
* Plan and deliver training programmes that follow a robust ILP with regular reviews.
* Ensure all Team Member and Apprenticeship records and reporting are kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management and audits.
* Manages own self, coordinates and prioritises to meet the requirements of the operation and Apprenticeship needs.
* Seek out opportunities, and make recommendations for improvements to training content and material.
* Influences and empowers team members through insightful training and coaching conversations.
* Liaise with our Internal Quality Team to ensure standard achievement and the embedding of Functional Skills within your contextual delivery.
* Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan and regional training calendar.
* Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the quality team.
* Maintain and enhance relationships with existing Team Members, Apprenticeships, Line Managers, GM's, Regional Directors assuring the Professional Development Team is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
* Works closely with Quality Team to ensure consistent compliance and quality
* Take responsibility to ensure full use of Parkdean Resorts systems to track, report and evaluate learning.
* On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
* You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with Management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties.
* Embrace and promote the Parkdean Resorts values.
* Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities.
* Experience of working in the Hospitality sector.
* Ability to self-manage own work diary effectively.
* Good level of IT skills.
* Be able to demonstrate commercial focus.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Previous and demonstrable experience in training delivery.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Good organisational and planning skills.
* Ability to engage people at all levels.
* The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business.
* Ability to travel around the UK with frequent overnight stays.
* Full driving license.
* Embodies our Company Values: Care, Pace, Belonging, Difference, Value.
* Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
* Recognised teaching or training qualification at level 3 or above
* Vocational experience in the area in what you are applying for
* CIPD qualified, or relevant training qualification.