WHSmith is one of the UK's most successful and established retailers. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the WHSmith Online team based in the WHSmith head office Swindon with remote working available.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Digital Marketing Manager with delivering the wider online marketing strategy, coordination of marketing assets, liaising with partner agencies on a day-to-day basis and working to deliver engaging social media activity. This is an exciting time to join our Online Team with lots of advancements in our E-Commerce offering!
What you'll do:
• Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider Online Marketing team to deliver the marketing strategy and KPIs
• Work with the Online Trading team to identify key offers, products and opportunities to promote through the various marketing channels.
• Day to day marketing administration - including checking of invoices / reporting of marketing results / validating marketing costs
• Working with partners, e.g. agencies and software providers, to improve results and drive traffic to the website
• Identifying new opportunities and sources of traffic for WHSmith.co.uk
• Work closely with partner agency to coordinate social media activity as well as identify new trends and opportunities
Who we're looking for:
• Digital marketing experience preferably either agency or in house with experience or a passion in online retail
• Google Ads (search engine marketing) experience
• Experience with affiliate programmes
• Ability to prioritise multiple workstreams and deliver to challenging deadlines
• High level of numeracy, analytical ability to analyse ROI of campaigns and strong communications skills
• Experience with business to consumer marketing with Social Media
What's in it for you?
We're a company that values our people; from day one you will receive ongoing support and have access to our various training and development programmes as well as exciting career development opportunities for your future. We offer a wide range of benefits to say thank you for all your hard work including; a competitive salary, a profit related bonus, 24 days holiday plus your birthday off, pension, as well as other perks such as our popular holiday trading scheme.