Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Econometrics team, you'll help to drive efficiency of Sky's marketing plans through the delivery of econometric insights.
What you'll do:- Work with an experienced econometrics team to deliver econometric modelling projects aligned to key business priorities at Sky.
- Convert model outputs into actionable insight to drive value for Sky.
- Collaborate with wider consumer strategy colleagues to maximise the business value from analytics and drive the reputation of the department across Sky.
What you'll bring:- A numerate degree such as Economics, Econometrics, Maths or Statistics.
- Experience in building Econometric models and interpreting their outputs in a commercial context
- A passion for using advanced statistical techniques, such as econometrics, to convert observable data into actionable recommendations
- Prior experience of media planning and advertising effectiveness.
- Sophisticated use of Excel to manipulate data.
- An enthusiastic attitude and the adaptability to work in a fact paced and dynamic commercial context.
- Knowledge of Python / Tableau / SQL is desirable.
Team OverviewConsumer Strategy: We see the big picture across the Consumer Group; creating insight-led strategies which deliver great value for consumers and drive sustainable long-term growth for Sky
The rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:Osterley:Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers. On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon. We're happy to talk about flexible working
Inclusion:Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you. To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.