Senior Marketing Communications Manager - Cutting Edge Medical DeviceUK or France, Italy, Germany and Spain - Remote basedOccasional travel to Europe£70,000 - £100,000 basic salary - depending on experienceNon-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme Permanent
We are privileged to be working with one of the most high profile robotic surgical companies in the medical technology science space. In line with their marketing strategy, we are supporting them with the key hire of a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to lead communications activity across healthcare systems in their key markets on an international level.
The role can be remotely based with occasional travel to Cambridge (UK head office) and Europe.
Their award-winning innovative robotic technology has had a disruptive impact in how surgery is performed across the globe. Backed by heavy investment their growth has been phenomenal in the last 12 months almost doubling their headcount worldwide.
Working with the Head of Marketing this role is the first of its type in the organisation requiring an individual to lead the Communication & PR activities targeted at healthcare systems across the Globe. In the next few years, the aim will be to build a function to help the organisation become a worldwide recognised brand and a leading voice in Robotic Surgery. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the communications activities of the whole marketing function.
- Developing a market-leading voice across key territories, recognised for thought leadership in the surgical robotics space.
- Directing our global and regional PR firms across the world.
- Working effectively with our corporate communications function.
- Supporting product and procedural marketing in the refinement and delivery of key messages and global value proposition campaigns
- Working closely with our Brand & Creative team to develop content.
- Developing engaging materials for industry events and congresses.
- Developing strong working relationships with important industry bodies.
- Line-management responsibility for those in your team as you build and shape it.
- Developing and managing budgets for the overall marketing communications function.
- Taking an active role in being a member of the marketing leadership team.
- Passionate about the importance of PR and communications.
- Experience working in communications in the healthcare sector (agency or in-house) and, ideally, within medical devices.
- Led the development and delivery of global, integrated marketing communications campaigns to support a company's commercial objectives.
- Have experience in managing external agencies (or currently work in one).
- Bring exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken, with an eye for detail
- Have an in-depth understanding of how's today's professional media works, ideally from a global perspective.
- Line management and team development experience.
- Enthusiastic, curious, and proactive
This is a very unique opportunity you can build the function, a brand of a truly remarkable organisation that is revolutionising the surgical field at a global scale.
For more information, please contact Ridda Michail, Director, INDO Professionals.