Creative Personnel is supporting Mindshare Worldwide in its quest for talent.
Mindshare Worldwide is looking for an experienced and confident Global Strategy Director that either has a background working with or has an interest in FMCG.
You can apply on the link given or apply through LinkedIn for the role - or equally reach out to me for a confidential chat to find out more...
https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oa4Nffw0&s=CPLPurpose of the Role:
The Global Strategy Director will be centrally responsible for leading the development of global media strategies
and guiding local implementation throughout the relevant Mindshare offices. The role will be based in London.Reporting and Responsibilities:
The Global Strategy Director reports directly to the Global Head of Strategy, and will work in partnership with the Unilever WW Client Lead. Both roles are based in London.
The Global Strategy Director will be a leader within a team of 20+ dedicated Unilever Strategy and Innovation specialists. The candidate will be responsible for developing global media strategies, with specific support from a Strategy Manager, Strategy Executive and Innovation Specialist.
The Global Strategy Director will also be part of the WW Insight, Strategy, Invention (ISI) Leadership Team, performing an active role in creating and sharing best practice across the central team and the Mindshare network.Principal accountabilities:
Lead the development of Global Media Strategies which form an integral part of the Unilever Brand Experience Toolkits (BETs) for designated brand categories.
Lead the development of media thought leadership and portfolio management for Communication Architectures, which form an integral part of a Category three-year vision.
- Ensure we apply a data driven, insight led and digitally savy strategic advice
- Rally the internal expertise and knowledge throughout the Mindshare network
- Become a Trusted Partner to the Unilever senior clients, particularly the media and brand teams, as well as CMI
- Provide clarity on success metrics for Global strategy development
- Develop and inspire Unilever Strategic Talent throughout the network
- Actively seek forums to build relationships, mobilise the network and share best practice - through media days, conferences, awards ceremonies, weekly calls, quarterly get together and any other feedback loops
- Develop strong partnerships with creative agenciesSkills & knowledge:
- Experience and Capabilities: Extensive experience in the Media industry, with a proven track record of working with senior clients as well as the ability to lead, manage and inspire central and local agency teams.
- Partners and Suppliers: Up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies, research companies and other suppliers
- Sector Knowledge: Ideally - Thorough knowledge of the FMCG sector
- Client Knowledge: Identifies and actions appropriate opportunities to promote strategic services, Innovation and Differentiators
- General Skills: Excellence in communication, presentation and team building
- Influence: Strategically promotes to multiple stakeholders who have different needs and objectives to build broad support for strategies and ideas