TMG is one of the most exciting and fastest-growing UK businesses, responsible for such brands as Olivia's and Houseology. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 2 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving £100m in sales by 2022.
TMG designs and develops its own products as well as working with industry-leading brands across the globe. All products are shipped from a centralised and owned distribution centre in Staffordshire.
The business launched in 2019 but has quickly become well recognised across the UK by fashion-conscious homemakers. With a focus on well-designed, high-quality, and affordable products, TMG aims to continue its growth across Europe and the US in 2021. As a wider group of brands, the business benefits from extensive investment and ambition.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a paid media specialist, predominantly experienced in PPC advertising, Google Adwords and Analytics to join a fast growing business.
Reporting into Head of Paid Media, the Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for the day to day management of paid Search and Shopping advertising across both Google and Bing, liaising directly with our agencies to implement campaigns and optimise. The role will also offer the opportunity to learn and excel in other specialisms within Digital Marketing, including paid social across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok, Programmatic and Affiliate marketing.
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of paid search and shopping campaigns
- Liaise with brand and content team to inform of keyword insights for blogs and SEO.
- Weekly paid media reporting via Google Analytics
- Liaise directly with agencies to implement paid search recommendations
- Brief content team on paid social and programmatic creative and coordinate to deliver to agencies accurately and on time
- Google Analytics Reviewing / reporting and setting up Google Analytics
- Work with Head of Paid Media to develop clear test and learn roadmap
- Own benchmarking and reporting
- Keep up to date with industry updates and channel changes
- 1-2 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns in Google Ads
- Understanding of paid social basics preferred but not mandatory
- Demonstrated strong communication, organization and task execution skills
- Advanced Excel and Reporting skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear development plan aligned to individuals' ambitions
- Unlimited Holiday
- (Coming soon) on site gym
- £23,000 - 28,000