Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Children's Services Manager in our Glasgow West End Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As our Children's Services Manager you will:
* Make sure the care and education we provide promotes health, growth and development. Caring for a small group of children, you'll help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
* Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential. You'll consider their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education, always keeping up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
* Take care to inspire and coach your team, and work with the Site General Manager to develop plans for growing what we offer.
To succeed as a Children's Services Manager you will need:
* Proven experience in creche environment, including managing a team and keeping up with statutory requirements.
* To be qualified to BA Childhood Practice BA (Honors) Childhood Practice, Graduate Diploma in Childhood Practice, SQA Professional Development Award Childhood practice (360 credits at SCQF level9)
* Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
* To be passionate about creating great experiences for children and their families.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - Up to £21,500 pro rata (Dependent On Experience)
Closing date - 16/09/2021
Location - Glasgow West End
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 24*
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.