Royal Voluntary Service are seeking an experienced Trust & Statutory Fundraiser for 12 months to cover maternity leave. The role is home based (some travel across Great Britain may be required) and focusses on small to medium sized grants.
In every corner of Britain, Royal Voluntary Service mobilises volunteers to support those in need, in hospital and in the community.
Through the gift of voluntary service, our volunteers provide much-needed support for over-stretched public services. They work at scale in the NHS, freeing up staff to dedicate more time to patient care, and within communities to give practical help and support to people when they need it.
Our staff are some of the most passionate and dedicated people in the country, who contribute directly to making society better connected, more inclusive and a place where everyone can thrive.
We are now looking for a temporary Trust & Statutory Fundraiser to join our team and drive support for our organisation. This is a full-time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday. This role is a 12 month position to cover maternity leave. Royal Voluntary Service reserves the right to end the temporary, fixed-term position earlier subject to the post holders return from maternity leave.
As the Trust & Statutory Fundraiser, you will build strong relationships with our existing funders and identify new funding opportunities for our charity.
Focusing primarily on small and medium sized grants, you will:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of our trusts and statutory fundraising strategy
- Manage a portfolio of grant makers spread across Great Britain
- Assist colleagues with other fundraising and communications initiatives
- Analyse and report on the performance of our grants portfolio
To join us as a Trust & Statutory Fundraiser, you will need:
- Experience of creating cases for support and successfully securing grants
- An understanding of good stewardship practice
- Knowledge of the funding sector
- An understanding of fundraising regulations
- Proficiency in fundraising databases, such as Raiser's Edge
Why you should join our team
We're proud to be in the top 25 not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK, based on ratings from Indeed. As a valued employee at Royal Voluntary Service, you will benefit from the following:
- An annual salary of £30,999
- An employee assistance helpline
- Potential flexible working
- A great pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday per annum pro rata plus paid statutory Bank Holidays
How to apply
If you think you'd succeed as a Trust & Statutory Fundraiser, please send your CV with a covering letter. Interviews will take place remotely via Microsoft Teams. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient apllications be received.
Here at Royal Voluntary Service, we're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be a charity that's representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective.