Our client is one of the top Real Estate Investment Managers. The Debt and Special situations team are now looking to add an Analyst to their portfolio management arm.
This is a specialist business which invests fund capital into structured real estate debt and special situations investments across Europe. The Team successfully raised €4.8bn of capital since 2010 across LREDS, whole loans, LRF and Special Situations series. They are actively exploring new opportunities and investment strategies that complement the platform's existing investment vehicles.
The Analyst will specifically work within the Portfolio and Loan Asset Management Team, that look across all the Team's investments.Role description:
- Analysing & forecasting the Team's performance on funds/investment mandates and completed deals.
- Running deal/portfolio level analysis; building performance scenarios, assessing risk allocation and portfolio diversification.
- Monitoring asset's performance which includes but not limited to monitoring business plan progress, loan consents, and underlying asset performance.
- Communicating with the fund manager, investors, borrowers and various other stakeholders internally and externally which includes preparing all investor communication (incl. Quarterly reports) and organising investor conferences and calls.
- Preparing asset models and Investment Committee memos for loan restructures and workouts.
- Working with fund manager and client capital to develop future fund strategies and fundraising efforts.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Real Estate e.g. Investment Banking, Big 4 Corporate finance, Investment Manager, Asset Manager etc.
- Strong knowledge & experience in analysing and modelling complex deals and financial structures.
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- Familiar with more complex capital structures, including the ability to analyse financial statements would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Real Estate Debt would be an advantage.
If you fit the requirements for this role and are interested, please apply today.