OPERATIONS MANAGER - ON-LINE SALES
£28-30,000 for a 39 hr week with extensive benefits, day time shifts and predominantly Monday to Friday working.
This is a new and exciting role for our client, a high street food retail business, who are about to open a brand new unit specifically for their on-line and postal orders, a new proposition that is proving to be incredibly popular and very successful.
We are looking for a retail on-line manager, someone with some experience in on-line shopping, e-commerce management, sales platforms, managing social media, logistics and stock management.
A massive bonus is that it is a day time only operation, so you will have a great work life balance.ROLE - OPERATIONS MANAGER - ON-LINE SALES
ATTRIBUTES - OPERATIONS MANAGER - ON-LINE SALES
- Oversee the day to day running of the on-line operation on e-commerce sales platforms
- Measure progress using key metrics
- Maintain quality of product being sent out
- Recruit, lead, develop and motivate a new team
- Manage and monitor systems & procedures
- Deal with all enquiries and handle any problems
- Monitor and maintain logistics - deliveries and courier collections
- Order & manage stock and packaging
This really is an amazing opportunity to open and manage a brand new operation for a dynamic and forward thinking company.APPLY TODAY
- Experience gained in a retail on-line sales/e-commerce environment - this is desirable
- Compenent in using on-line systems and e-commerce platforms
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent man-management, organisation and communication skills
- Good analytical/great with spreadsheets and numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing and positive attitude and outlook
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94516952