The Global Marketing Organization (GMO) creates relevance, distinctiveness and growth for the PwC brand and business. We work together with the global markets and territory marketing leaders to deliver the go-to-market priorities that are aligned to Platforms, and enable sales and marketing excellence across the network.
The Digital Presence Centre of Expertise is a global team, accountable for developing the network strategy for pwc.com, driving the innovation and investment roadmap for the website, and creating a seamless and personalised experience by leveraging PwC's MarTech stack.
This position will be part of a team and is responsible for working with the business, IT and marketing teams to deliver a dynamic experience on pwc.comPreferred Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, the execution of digital marketing programs, preferably within a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following:
Not the role for you?
- Developing, executing and analyzing digital marketing programs that resonate with and drive desired behavior from targeted external audiences;
- Developing, executing and managing online marketing campaigns;
- Understanding website analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Understanding of key business issues clients are facing and aligns our marketing strategies around those issues;
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing trends/leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation to digital marketing programs;
- Measuring and tracking results of all elements of digital marketing programs and reporting on Return on Investment by providing input on quantitative and qualitative research and analyses on the effectiveness and engagement level of campaigns;
- Demonstrating knowledge of or ability to learn Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce;
- Executing multiple comprehensive digital marketing programs simultaneously;
- Liaising with leadership to present new ideas and maintain awareness of digital marketing activities;
- Developing integrated communications programs to help drive revenues and build client relationships;
- Participating in the evaluation, analyses and interpretation of voice of the customer and market research information and apply learnings to inform digital marketing strategy;
- Maintaining and improving skill set to stay abreast of changes in the media landscape; and,
- Analyzing campaign performance data to provide insights and optimization recommendations.
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.