We work with the world's largest advertisers on a global, regional and local market basis, providing services across all communication channels from traditional / linear to digital / programmatic and increasingly into new areas such as influencers.
We are looking to expand our team with a series of new hires, including a Manager with circa 7 years of experience who is able to demonstrate specialist, in-depth experience across international media management and/or media agency trading and accountability.This person will play a key role in:
Who we are looking for
- Delivering advertiser projects in media (local and international)
- Helping develop new solutions to take to clients across all media channels, including digital
- Upskilling our teams in the concept and practical realities of media planning and buying
- Building and maintaining a strong network internally within PwC
- Drawing on and developing external relationships with clients and wider media advertising industry
- Helping identify the skill gaps in our team with a view to developing new skills and /or recruiting new talent
One of our stated goals is to help the advertising and media industry rebuild trust and establish a future which is open, fair and transparent for all parties, with a particular emphasis on the media and digital advertising ecosystem. We are looking for an individual who is motivated by helping clients better understand and navigate the inherent challenges of the media industry, more specifically:For Advertisers
For industry bodies
- providing assurance over all aspects of a client / agency contract
- assessing media performance delivery including saving tracking / productivity programmes
- developing reporting frameworks for media assurance projects
- agency review / pitch management
Requirements Essential skills:
- media agency framework contract development (e.g. ISBA media agency framework version 2)
- industry leading initiatives to build trust in the ecosystem (e.g. ISBA/AOP/PwC Programmatic Supply Chain study)
- international (e.g. WFA)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in particular with senior personnel
- Strong technical media skills, and understanding of media buying and trading mechanics
- Strong analytical skills, ability and eagerness to deal with complex issues
- Strong project management skills and record of leading teams (an average team size is 4-6 people)
- Very good understanding of media and advertising industry issues, including digital and programmatic trading
a holistic understanding of advertiser, media and programmatic ecosystem for example, but not limited to:
The broader skills we look for in future employees
- Experience in advertiser reporting frameworks
- e.g. media performance / productivity / savings tracking tools
- Experience in media agency pitches
- e.g. producing media agency pitch materials and / or evaluating multiple agency submissions
- Reporting Tools
- e.g. advanced excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Digital media and verification tools
- e.g Google, Facebook, MOAT / IAS / DoubleVerify
Specialist skills aside, all our people also need to demonstrate the behaviours and attitude to help us deliver our business goals - something we call the 'The PwC Professional'. Risk
We're a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.