A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.Who we are looking for
The L&D Project Management Hub is a small, dedicated team of project management professionals who are responsible for the management of a variety of high profile and high impact projects for both the L&D function as well as the wider firm.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract. This role can be based anywhere in the UK.Key responsibilities could include:
RequirementsWe are looking for people who:
- Work with and provide necessary support to x-functional teams within L&D to initiate and deliver programme and/or projects in line with the ADDIE learning cycle (Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) and project management best practice
- Coach and upskill individuals within project teams and the wider L&D function to deliver programmes and/or projects in line with best practice.
- Maintain project management tools (i.e. Smartsheet) to ensure visibility of all programme/project activities
- Developing, maintaining and issuing project reporting dashboards in line with stakeholder needs and expectations
- Regular review of project issue logs and risk registers across all workstreams
- Be responsible for programme/project meeting structures, ensuring information flow between various groups in a timely manner
- Set up, chair and take minutes for programme/project meetings and calls
- Resolve issues at project team level and escalate to programme level where necessary
- Be a point of contact for internal clients and vendors, actively communicating progress with key stakeholders
- Maintain high quality standards and brand compliance of deliverables
- Ensure programmes and projects are well documented and adhering to best practice file management standards within the function
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Archive project documentation and deliverables
- Maintain and develop knowledge sharing sites and communities of practice
- Drive standardisation and simplification of processes
- Have awareness of accessibility requirements
- Support Project Management Hub Lead to deliver PM training initiatives and upskilling across the L&D function
- Perform regular objective project reviews to provide assurance to L&D Leadership that projects are being delivered in line with expectations and best practice.
Not the role for you?
- Excellent project management, organisational skills & budgetary experience to manage complex projects with multiple workstreams, with good attention to detail
- Passionate about process improvement and efficiencies, as well as coaching others to implement improvements and embed project management best practices
- Good analytical skills and experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Confidence to explore and use new technologies, ie. Data Manipulation, Visualisation and Automation
- Goal orientated - maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables
- Commercially orientated - keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as a track record of working professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships, and create a collaborative culture within project teams
- Communicate confidently and effectively, at all levels, both in written and verbal form
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Highly energised and motivated to effect change and influence the firm's approach to people development
- Positive, can do attitude, particularly when dealing with ambiguity and change
- Experience of using G-suite based tools and online collaboration tools is an advantage
- Experience or knowledge of the design and implementation of L&D programmes is an advantage
- Experience or knowledge of online project management tools such as MS Project or Smartsheet is an advantage
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.DiversityValuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.