A career in our Technology Consulting practice, within Government and Health Industry practice will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We are hiring at Senior Associate and Manager grade for our UK practice. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.As a member of the team, you'll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you'll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
As a consultant in the intelligent automation team, you will be expected to play a leading role in planning and delivering end-to-end automation projects. You will leverage your existing industry and technical knowledge to support clients with evaluating opportunities for automation and delivering business transformation through artificial intelligence and robotic process automation. You will be involved at every stage of the process throughout design, build and operate.
A key component of the role is interaction with stakeholders (often at a senior level). You will lead on fully understanding the business context and the nature of the requirements, before determining the right approach and solution, ensuring that there is a clear link between your work and value creation for the business.Responsibilities
As a Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process assessment and automation
- Robotics development including solution architecture
- Planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements
- 'Hands on' delivery of solutions through the entire life cycle including day to day management of ongoing engagements
- Reviewing and quality assurance of work products
- Maintaining and monitoring processes post-launch for optimal response time in the event of production problems, as well as taking all necessary action
- Ensuring compliance with the planned rollout schedule; predicting the potential risk and impact of delays due to specific technical constraints
- Ensuring that deliverables are of the highest quality
- Ensuring that automated processes can be audited and traced
- A pragmatic problem solver that embraces the challenge of defining innovative solutions
- A drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
- Track record of multiple end to end project RPA project cycles
Skills and experience
- Ability to lead a team
- Self-starter and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Experience in robotics delivery, development and solution architecture; including Robotics (e.g. UIPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft power automate), business process management, workflow, self-service data analytics solution, OCR, machine learning (e.g. Python, Azure ML)
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Core skills in IT enabled transformation delivery
- Ability to work with process owners to translate requirements into technical design
- Degree level qualification or equivalent by qualification or experience (preferably in IT or software development)
- Relevant technical accreditations and/or professional project management qualifications
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.