As a Senior Tax Advisory Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a FTSE 100 listed business, providing support on all of the group's tax advisory matters.
- Providing advisory support for projects in the region
- Assist with ad-hoc cross-border tax advisory projects, including group financing, M&A etc.
- In due course, supporting analysis and technical input into the UK filings required and supporting the interface with HMRC on agreeing balances, adjustments etc.
- Assistance as required with other group tax projects
- Building relationships across the broader finance team to help drive the tax agenda
- Graduate with professional tax and / or accounting qualifications with around 5+ years post qualification experience
- High level of corporate tax technical knowledge, with knowledge of indirect and employment taxes an advantage
- International tax experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex multinational environment
- Self-starter and strong project manager.